It is mutually understood and agreed by and between CassavaCash and Investors that:
1. CassavaCash shall pay its investors initial capital and the accrued ROI at the end of the investment duration for each chosen investment project.
2. The ROI’s for our various investment ranges from a minimum of 10% to a maximum of 70% depending on the investment plan funded, and its duration. (The different farms and their varying ROI’s are displayed on the CassavaCash website (www.cassavacash.com)
3. ROI’s are not negotiable from the terms displayed on the CassavaCash website (www.cassavacash.com)
4. In the case of any mishaps, CassavaCash commits to return the initial capital back to its investors over a mutually agreed period, in clear terms; only the Funder's capital is insured.
5. Each party takes legal and financial responsibility for the actions of its respective employees, officers, agents, representatives and volunteers. (for Institutional Investors).
6. Upon the agreement to invest with CassavaCash, your funds will be unavailable for the entire duration of the investment cycle. Hence, CassavaCash will only be able to refund your contribution at the end of the investment cycle.
7. Initial Funds invested and Returns earned from farming, processing and trading operations will be paid directly to the bank account provided by the Investor.
8. You acknowledge that you do not own any of the farm produce to be processed or traded. Funds invested will only be used to scale-up operations in the factory and on the field.
9. This agreement may be amended from time to time by mutual agreement of the parties in a written modification signed by both parties.
10. This agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties and shall automatically terminate upon completion of all responsibilities as stated herein, unless otherwise amended.